1. Your vehicle’s registration might be out of date, but your team decals aren’t.
2. You never run out of chairs at the dinner table.
3. Finding an athletic cup in your mailbox seems perfectly normal.
4. You’re just as likely to find baseballs in the fruit bowl as you are to find fruit.
5. Your lawn decor is a little different from the neighbors.’
6. You have magical whitening powers that non-baseball moms don’t know about.
7. Trophies have taken over every horizontal surface in your home.
8.Your kid’s new bat is worth more than your couch.
9. Without even realizing it, you start choosing your own clothes based on your kids’ team colors.
10. You choose vacation spots based on their proximity to tournament locations.
GOOD READ: DON’T FRET, MOM AND DAD, IT’S JUST A SLUMP
For more humor writing you can relate to, visit the author’s blog, angelaweight.com. Download her latest ebook, Just Kidding, Not Really. It’s perfect reading for in between tournament games or in the bathroom.