I’ve been wasting too much time on Pinterest lately. But is it really wasting time if you’re discovering all kinds of great ideas like the ones below? I think not. But don’t ask my husband.
When you check out these five awesome baseball finds, I think you’ll agree, it was time well spent. 😉
- LifeCollections.com offers six unique ways to display those prized home run balls.
2. Fantastic article from MakingOurLifeMatter.com
3. I’m so doing this with a white pumpkin and one of my son’s old caps. Maybe shorten the eyelashes (only because I have boys).
4. Super creative baseball wreath ideas from Blovelyevents.com.
5. Imagine a world without baseball caps on every horizontal surface of your house! Yes, it can be a reality. PassionPinkandPearls blog shows us how with curtain ring hooks and mini rods.